Saturday, January 21, 2012

In a Rut...

Me, not the boyz!

Why is it so hard to get my ass in gear and out for a run? 

Lots of stuff going on lately.  Husband has been looking for work and we've got some options on the horizon but it's so hard to make the wise decision.  I know he'll make the best decision for our family but it's still quite confusing as to which to take.  It's hard to know or predict which will give us the best future.

Boyz are doing much better - thank goodness for modern medicine!

The only real issue we've been having lately is LM sleeping with us every night in bed because he cannot sleep in his crib (it's been too many months of him used to my smell and the comfort of our bed) and the nap issue during the day - very very difficult.  And I don't know what to do to fix it.

I participated in a webinar last week and the speaker said that her kids stopped needing a morning nap at the age of one.  So we tried that yesterday.  Yeah.  Not happening.  I find that right now, they do need that short morning nap but I'm going to try to push them again for as long as I can.  We're going to a baby shower tomorrow and I want them to be in good moods!

Again, it's my obsession -- sleep.  Twins and sleep. Twins and sleep.  Twins and sleep. 

Does anyone understand my dilemma?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.